No Fear Clan!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terror



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey im gonna make any avatars sigs or banners or anything like that for advertisement or people want kool sigs or avatars tell me if anyone wants one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Silent wrote:
Hey im gonna make any avatars sigs or banners or anything like that for advertisement or people want kool sigs or avatars tell me if anyone wants one.

Nice! cheers Good idea (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Make a sig for me please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terror



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 pm

ok t-rex i will and here are some samples of my work.

<<<Normal Sig

<<<Avatar

<<<Normal Sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Wow nice job!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terror



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Here is your sig T-Rex hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|TekNo!

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 25
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Silent wrote:

<<<Normal Sig

I find this offensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|



Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Silent wrote:
Here is your sig T-Rex hope you like it.


these arent sigs! there pictures with words and a flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 am

TekNo! wrote:
Silent wrote:

<<<Normal Sig

I find this offensive.
as do i
Back to top Go down
Terror



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm

dude these are flashing sigs the other ones are so plain and tekno srry u think that ones offensive i made it for a guy who wants one like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|TekNo!

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 25
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Silent wrote:
dude these are flashing sigs the other ones are so plain and tekno srry u think that ones offensive i made it for a guy who wants one like it.

Normal sigs take more skill, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|$PARTAN|LoF

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: :)   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 am

hey can u make me one i dont care whats on it aslong as it looks cool Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Silent wrote:
Here is your sig T-Rex hope you like it.


Whahaha! Nice one! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|



Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

TekNo! wrote:
Silent wrote:
dude these are flashing sigs the other ones are so plain and tekno srry u think that ones offensive i made it for a guy who wants one like it.

Normal sigs take more skill, sorry.

exacly these are just 3 pictures... its like a slide show..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terror



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 pm

normal ones take skill its way more easy and u try making a flash one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|CraZyG0D|LoF|



Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 25
Location : Canada, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:55 pm

yes then dont call them sigs call the flash pics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|$PARTAN|LoF

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: me   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 am

can u make me one ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 am

>nF|Silent|LoF wrote:
Here is your sig T-Rex hope you like it.


I've set as avatar. But the transition is not visible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|Fragma|

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Melbourne...

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Very nice indeed but why does every 1 have to go from normal to whiteish/x-ray....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|Jozza|

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 21
Location : MELBOURNE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 pm

geez i like em tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|Fragma|

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Melbourne...

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Yer some of them r good THERE BETTER THAN MINE but it would be alot easy if u had 1 of those pads and pens and like it goes on the computer screen as u make like lines...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|Jozza|

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 21
Location : MELBOURNE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:30 pm

thatd be mad and rad lol i want it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
>nF|T-R3x|LoF|

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Belgium!!

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

I've set as avatar. But the transition is not visible.
Can anyone help me please???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamakazii

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-10-06
Age : 34
Location : Adelaide

PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 am

Lol thats not a sig thats a picture taken from a website and you have slapped some text onto it.
A real sig is renders, gloss, shadow, good looking text and blend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 am

Kamakazii can you make me an avatar exactly like yours but with my name??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Silent's New Sig, avatar and banner Shop!!!!!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Show No Fear  :: Custom Art :: Sigs / Logos-
Jump to: